Access system management tools
- Restore - Filetool window. Enter a device name (example: /dev/sad3 )
- Wbar Conf
- Mount Tool - mounts partitions at /MNT/sdxnn (mouse over to see the volume label.
- Mouse Tool - set the speed and buttons of your mouse.
- System Stats - view info about the system (cpu, mem, net, modules, processes, dmesg, mounts, filesystems, boot, Installed and bigHomeFiles)
- Services start/stop
- Swapfile Tool - Make tc,swap EXT2 Swapfile. create a disk file for virtual memory.
- Terminal Server
- Xvesa - set display resolution and mouse connection.